Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Time to Place Thursday Orders!

It's that time again! Time to order for your second delivery of the week!

Orders placed by midnight tonight can be delivered either tomorrow night (Thursday) or on Friday. (Why do I ask that you order today? Because I want to make sure I have plenty of ingredients, plenty of time to cook tomorrow, and I want to make sure I prepare the right amount of food! I can imagine few things worse than making up all the plates and discovering that someone got left out!)


Here's the menu!

SOUP:

Carrot Dill Soup. Great Hot or Cold!

PLATES:

Organic Potatoes from Maine, Stuffed with Butternut Squash, Served with Cultured Cashew Creme.

Quinoa with Roasted Squash, Sauteed Fresh Greens, and Toasted Squash Seeds

Curried Brown Rice with Steamed Baby Bok Choy, Roasted Beets, and Toasted Almonds

Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus with Carrots and Celery for Dipping

BAKERY:

Buckwheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

Chocomole! Raw Vegan Chocolate Mousse. Served with a Dollop of Agave-Vanilla Cashew Creme.

Wow!

PRICES:

Soup: $6
Plates: $8 each
Muffins: $8 half dozen, $15 full dozen
Chocomole: $6


Please email me with your order. I am now officially able to get emails from both my personal account and rathercraftymary@gmail.com on my phone. Hooray!

Here's a sneaky advance preview about next week: There will be SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY BROWNIES on Monday! And on the regular menu, I will be featuring Sweet Potatoes and Pears! YUMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment