Friday, March 18, 2011

Gluten Free, Vegan Menu for Tuesday, March 22

Hello!

Next week, I'm making some of my favorite comfort foods. I hope you love them as much as I do!


Don't forget, this week I will deliver on Tuesday and Thursday, instead of the usual Tuesday and Friday schedule!

***************************

SOUP:

Broccoli and Cauliflower $6

PLATES:

Seaweed Salad with Sesame. Served with Brown Rice. Rich in iron, trace minerals, and love! $8

Raw Carrot-Ginger Pate, wrapped up in sheets of Nori with Baby Spinach. My favorite! 16 pieces. $9

Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus! With Carrots and Celery to dip. $9

Gluten Free Beer Braised Cabbage with Caraway and Apple, served with Parsley Potatoes. I loved it so much last week I have to make it again! $8

Millet with Sauteed Kale and a Medley of Roasted Root Vegetables: Sweet Potato, Young Turnips, Beets, and Maine Potatoes. Topped with Toasted Almonds. $10

BAKERY:

Pumpkin Muffins (Earnest's favorite!) Made from fresh Kabocha Squash! $9 half dozen, $16 full dozen

The Famous Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies are back! $6

*********************************

Please place orders by midnight, Sunday night for delivery on Tuesday, March 22.

As always, most ingredients are certified organic. I try to use local ingredients whenever possible.

Everything is vegan, and free of gluten, soy, and peanut ingredients. If you have any allergies or food sensitivities, please let me know!

Love and pumpkins!

Mary Greenfield

No comments:

Post a Comment