Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wonderful menu of deliciousness! For delivery 10/12 and 10/14

Hello good folks!

The holiday weekend has gotten my schedule all confused! I worked an extra brunch day at the restaurant on Monday. The delivery schedule is shifted to Wednesday/Friday, instead of our usual Tuesday/Friday. But here it is! The wonderful gluten free, vegan, menu of deliciousness for Wednesday, 10/12 and Friday, 10/14!

To order, please email me at rathercraftymary@gmail.com Please place orders for Friday delivery by Wednesday night at midnight.

This is a very special week because I'm featuring another great local food business! Alex's Ugly Sauce is really, really, really great hot sauce. I was raised in a household of hot sauce connoisseurs, so my praise does not come lightly. This is our favorite hot sauce!

It's an artisanal sauce. It's made locally, in small batches, from the best ingredients. Alex uses Conscientiously Grown produce from local farmers, and some of the best honey I have ever tasted, to make his sauce.

Check out the website here:

http://www.alexsuglysauce.com/

If you want a bottle of your very own, you can email him through his website, or check out his wares at the farmer's market (I usually see him at the market in JP on Saturdays, conveniently located right behind where I work that day,) or just let me know and I'll hook you up!

Thank you so very much! I look forward to seeing you soon!

Much love,

Chef Mary

************************

SOUP:

Broccoli and Potato $8

PLATES:

Tuscan White Bean and Rosemary Dip, with Roasted Colorful Local Potatoes to dip! $9

Bunny Bento! No rabbits were harmed in the making of this bento! The mushroom-filled onigiri are shaped to resemble bunnies. With a lemony carrot salad, and more bunny-friendly veggies too! $11



Burrito! A handmade, gluten free flour tortilla, stuffed with sweet potatoes, homemade refried beans, and brown rice. With homemade tomatillo salsa, and Alex's Ugly Sauce (contains honey) on the side. $11

Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta! Yum! With roasted local squash, cashew creme, and veg du jour to round it all out. $10

BAKERY:

Pumpkin Muffins! One of Earnest's favorite flavors. $9 half dozen, $16 dozen

Cinnamon Raisin Scone, with a side of Homemade Local Apple Butter to slather on it! $9

******************************

Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment