Friday, November 4, 2011

Wonderfully autumnal new menu! For delivery 11/8 and 11/11/11!

Happy Friday!

It seems we have returned to normal autumn weather. Hooray!

Among the many things I love about fall in New England are all our local fruits and vegetables. It's prime season for hard squashes, many root vegetables, and some greens. It's still apple season, and we're coming into cranberry season too! If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited about all of this. I hope my excitement shines through in another glorious autumnal menu, full of local and heirloom variety yumminess!

Looking forward to seeing you (and feeding you) soon!

Much love,
Chef Mary

P.S. Feel free to share my info with your friends and colleagues. I'm happy to feed more good folks!

**************************

SOUP:

Cauliflower and Potato $8

PLATES:

Black Bean Dip with crunchy veggies! $9

Sesame Seaweed Salad with Brown Rice $9

Local Squash Medley, featuring butternut squash wrapped in greens, carnival squash, delicata, and sunshine squash, over buckwheat. $11

Black Bean Veggie Patties with rice "buns" and roasted sweet potatoes. Yes, I will make the famous homemade ketchup again! $11

Quinoa and Creamy Cheesy Sauce (made of veggies and cashews, no funny business!) with greens du jour $10

BAKERY:

Apple Crisp $8

Cranberry Ginger Muffins with Ginger Crumb Topping! Fresh cranberries are finally back in season! Hooray! $10 half dozen, $18 dozen

**************************

As always, most ingredients are organic and/or local. If you have a question about a dish or an ingredient, please ask!

I always appreciate it when you return washed containers for reuse. It helps lighten all our footprints, and it keeps costs reasonable!

All dishes are vegan, so they are naturally free of common allergens fish, shellfish, dairy, and egg. I do not use soy, peanuts, wheat, or other gluten containing grains. I DO use tree nuts and seeds, and naturally gluten free whole grains. If you have any kind of allergy or
sensitivity, please let me know!

Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment