Thursday, April 5, 2012

A beautiful new menu, from your favorite Boston-area personal chef! For delivery Tuesday, 4/10

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying your beautiful dishes this week, whether on their own or as part of a holiday feast!

There are plenty more holidays coming our way! In addition to tomorrow being the first night of Passover and Good Friday, it's also National Walk to Work Day! And Saturday is the World Health Organization's World Health Day. In honor of these healthy holidays, as well as the more traditional holidays that continue into the new week, we have some wonderful springy dishes, featuring lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and designed to give you all kinds of great, green energy! (Basically, it's an excuse to make all my favorite foods at once!)

Enjoy the menu, and I hope to see you very soon! Please place orders by Sunday night for delivery on Tuesday, April 10.

I can deliver throughout Boston, Cambridge, Somerville and Brookline. Sometimes I venture a little way outside of those boundaries, so it never hurts to ask!

Thank you so much!

Much love,
Chef Mary

*************************

SOUP:

Herbed Cauliflower and Potato Soup $8

PLATES:

Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus! I adore this protein-rich, flavorful dip. Served with crunchy veggies, of course! $10

Latke Trio: Traditional Potato, Beet and Herb, and Carrot Ginger Latkes with a trio of dips to accompany them: curried cashew creme, tzatziki, and stewed apples! $12

Sweet Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Raisins, served with amaranth and veg du jour. $11

Cassoulet! A modern, vegan take on the French country classic: white beans are simmered ever so gently with aromatic veggies and herbs, then baked with a crunchy topping of homemade, gluten free herbed bread crumbs. Irresistible! $12

BAKERY:

Morning Glory Muffins! Carrots, Fruits, Nuts, Spices, these muffins have it all! $10 half dozen, $18 dozen

Chocomole! I have a confession to make: This just might be my very favorite food in the whole world. Raw vegan chocolate mousse, made from avocado, raw cacao, dates, and vanilla. Topped with a dollop of agave vanilla cashew creme. $10

Purple Sticky Rice with Sweet Coconut Milk and Fresh Mango! Those sweet yellow mangoes are finally back in season and I can't think of a better way to showcase them! $8

***********************************

As always, the vast majority of my ingredients are organic and/or local. I use fresh ingredients, free of meat, egg, dairy, soy, peanut, wheat, and gluten. I DO use nuts and seeds. Please let me know if you have any food allergies or sensitivities!

It helps me and the Earth if you return containers and ice packs after you are finished with them.

Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Love,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment