Sunday, December 2, 2012

Bunny emergency! Delivery postponed until Friday.

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry but I have had an emergency and I must postpone the cooking and deliveries this week. I can deliver on Friday. Please let me know if this is ok, and if you need to adjust your order accordingly. If you need to amend or cancel your order, I will understand completely.

Our bunny, Penelope, has been sick. She spent the weekend in the hospital. Hopefully, she will come home tomorrow or the next day. She has great doctors and nurses, and is making good progress. In the meantime, I just haven't been able to spend time in the kitchen to cook this week's food.

I will be able to deliver the same menu to you on Friday, December 7.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. It's been a rough couple of days!

Thank you for your understanding.

Love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment