Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time to order for Friday, March 4! And a menu change - Raspberry Swirl Muffins!

Good morning everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful food you received yesterday.
Now it's time to think about the weekend!

If you would like a delivery on Friday, March 4, please email me by
midnight tonight with your order. Thank you! Here is the menu again,
with a little change - we used up the last of my stash of local
cranberries in the muffins you received yesterday, so we are moving on
to some local raspberries I froze at the height of the season.
Raspberry Swirl Muffins!


SOUP

*Leek and Potato (Fantastic hot or cold!) $6

PLATES

*Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus with Carrots and Celery to Dip $9

*Curried Brown Rice with Bok Choy, Roasted Daikon and Carrot, topped
with Toasted Sunflower Seeds $9

*Sweet Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Raisins, served with
Amaranth, Sauteed Greens, and Toasted Pecans $10

*Quinoa with Sauteed Greens and Luscious Creamy Sauce $10

 BAKERY

*Raspberry Swirl Muffins $9 half dozen, $16 full dozen

*Cinnamon Apple Cake $6

*Chocomole! The most amazing raw vegan chocolate mousse around, served
with a dollop of Agave Vanilla Cashew Creme $7

Please place your order by midnight tonight for delivery on
Friday, March 4.

Email me at rathercraftymary@gmail.com to order.

______________________________
____________________________________________________________

To try to reduce our collective consumption of plastic and glass, I am
charging a fully refundable deposit of $1 for each reusable container.
Please return the reusable plastic and glass containers for a refund
on your deposit, applied to your next order!

As always, most ingredients are certified organic. I try to use
local ingredients whenever I can.

Everything I make for you is vegan, healthy, and delicious! Because it
is all vegan, it is naturally free of common allergens fish,
shellfish, eggs, and dairy. I never use wheat or other gluten
ingredients. I also never use soy, peanut, or other legumes. I DO use
nuts and sesame in some recipes. If you have
any kind of allergy or sensitivity, please let me know!

Love and warming spices,
 
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment