Friday, April 1, 2011

Gluten Free Vegan Personal Chef Menu, for Delivery in Boston and Cambridge Tuesday, April 5

Hello hello!

We have had some strange, wintry weather this week. We should get a
little spring sun in soon, though!

I have important scheduling news this week. I will only be delivering
on TUESDAY, APRIL 5! There will be no delivery on Friday, April 8. I
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to anyone!

The following week, I will return refreshed! We'll be back to the
usual Tuesday and Friday delivery. I am actually reducing the number
of dinner shifts I work at the restaurant so I can devote more time to
you, my wonderful clients! (Don't worry, if you love to see me at
brunch, I'll still be there! I'm only cutting back on weeknight
dinners.)

Please place your order by midnight, Sunday night for delivery on
Tuesday. Thank you! See you soon!

And now, a beautiful, healthy menu for a beautiful, healthy week!

**********************

SOUP

Broccoli Potato. $6

PLATES

Creamy Spinach Dip with Roasted Red Maine Potatoes. $10

Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus with Carrots and Celery to Dip. $9

Curried Brown Rice with Roasted Beets and Carrots, and Sauteed Greens
du Jour. Topped with Toasted Sunflower Seeds. $10

Fresh, Raw Carrot Ginger Pate, Rolled up in sheets of Nori with Baby
Spinach. 16 pieces. $9

Herbed Amaranth with Broccoli and Toasted Almonds. $10

BAKERY

Banana Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Muffins! $9 half dozen, $16 full dozen

Granola Balls! So yummy - kind of breakfasty, kind of snacky, all
delicious. Made with Certified Gluten Free Oats, Dried Fruit, Toasted
Nuts and Seeds. $5

**********************

Please let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities! I do
not use wheat or other gluten-containing grains. I do not use peanuts
or soy. I am vegan, so I do not use dairy, egg, or any other animal products.

I DO use certified organic nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies, and non-gluten
whole grains.

**********************

As we try to walk more lightly on the earth, please do your part by
returning the reusable containers and jars! Thank you!

***********************
Thanks!

Love and Ginger,
Mary Greenfield

No comments:

Post a Comment