Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beautiful Vegan Menu for delivery Tuesday, June 7

SOUP

Broccoli, Spinach, and Potato! Yay for colorful soups! $6

PLATES

Lovely Raw Hummus made from Sprouted Sunflower Seeds. Served with
Crunchy Carrots and Celery to Dip! $9

Herbed Amaranth with Lightly Steamed Broccoli and Pecans. $10

A Totally Different Pizza! I had so much fun with this week's pizza,
that I'm making a totally different one next week! White Pizza, topped
with Caramelized Vidalia Onions, Balsamic Figs, Baby Spinach, Fresh
Rosemary, and lovely Cultured Cashew Cheese! I'm so excited about this
one! (If you don't like figs, I can sub a balsamic reduction without figs
for you! Just let me know!) $10

Millet Salad with Dried Apricots, Sweet Potatoes, and Almonds over
Lovely, Fresh Greens. So popular last time! Yum! $10

Hedgehog Potatoes with Spanish Romesco Sauce. Potatoes are cut in
a way that they resemble hedgehogs. Sauce has tomato, roasted red pepper,
fresh herbs, paprika, and almonds. Adorable and delicious! $10

BAKERY

Buckwheat, Applesauce, and Dried Plums. Mmmmmm! $9 half dozen, $16 dozen.

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! YUM! Kind of like certain other chocolate
hazelnut spreads, except it's mostly raw, and entirely vegan,
soy-free, and made from scratch! Served with a lovely (GF, vegan) cream scone to
spread it on. $9

******************************

As always, most ingredients are certified organic. I try to use local
ingredients whenever I can.

Everything I make for you is vegan, healthy, and delicious! Because it
is all vegan, it is naturally free of common allergens fish,
shellfish, eggs, and dairy. I never use wheat or other gluten
ingredients. I also never use soy, peanut, or other legumes. I DO use
nuts and seeds in some recipes, but can leave them out of most if you
prefer. If you have any kind of allergy or sensitivity, please let me
know!

******************************

I look forward to seeing you soon!

Love and deliciousness,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment