Friday, May 27, 2011

GF Vegan Menu for delivery Wednesday, June 1!

Hello and Happy Memorial Day!

This weekend, we remember family and friends we have lost, especially those who served in the military. Many of you will celebrate on Monday by grilling up some veggie patties or having a picnic! I will be at the restaurant cooking brunch Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. So I will cook for you Tuesday and deliver WEDNESDAY! Delivery this week is Wednesday and Friday!

Today I mixed up a test batch of vegan Mozzarella and it was pretty yummy, so I decided to make you pizza next week! Yum!

Without further ado, here's the menu!

************************

SOUP

Curried Carrot Soup $6

PLATES

Seaweed Salad with Sesame and Brown Rice $9

Raw Carrot-Ginger Pate, rolled up in Nori sheets with Baby Spinach $9

Raw Sunflower Seed Hummus with Carrots and Celery to Dip $9

Gluten Free Pizza with Cultured Vegan Cashew "Mozzarella di Bufala," Roasted Garlic, and Roasted Red Peppers $10

Quinoa Salad with Almonds, Avocados, and Dried Cherries over Greens. This one was so popular last time I had to make it again! $10

BAKERY

Chocomole! The most amazing raw vegan chocolate mousse around. With a dollop of Agave Vanilla Cashew Creme. $7

Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins! Yum! $9 half dozen, $16 full dozen

************************

Please let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities! I do not use wheat or other gluten-containing grains. I do not use peanuts or soy. I do not use dairy, egg, or any other animal products. I DO use certified organic nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies, and non-gluten whole grains. Not every dish has nuts or grains; just ask!

************************

I always appreciate it when you return containers! It helps keep prices reasonable, and it helps keep the earth clean too!

***********************

Please order by midnight, Monday, May 30 for delivery on Wednesday, June 1. I will deliver to Boston (including Roslindale,) Cambridge, Somerville, and Brookline! Place orders by emailing rathercraftymary@gmail.com Thanks!

***********************

Have a beautiful weekend, and I look forward to seeing you next week!

Love and picnics,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment