Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gluten Free Vegan Menu for delivery Friday 5/27!

Happy Tuesday evening!

First things first: Next week is Memorial Day! Because of the holiday, I will be cooking brunch at the restaurant on Monday. This means our delivery schedule is altered slightly. Next week, I will deliver a full menu on WEDNESDAY and FRIDAY, instead of the usual Tuesday and Friday schedule. Thank you so much for your understanding! (Yes, I will deliver to both sides of the river - Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, and Brookline, both days!)

I hope everyone is enjoying this week's menu as much as I am! Now it is time to think about ordering for Friday delivery!

Please place orders by Wednesday night at midnight, if you can. (Honestly, though, if your order is in by Thursday morning around 10, it's probably ok!) Email orders to rathercraftymary@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Love,
Chef Mary

************************

SOUP

Mushroom Noodle Soup! Sauteed Crimini Mushrooms and Tinkyada GF Organic Brown Rice Pasta, in a rich Shiitake Mushroom Broth $6

PLATES

Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus! With carrots and celery to dip, of course! $9

Baba Ghannouj! Roasted Eggplant Dip with Sesame Tahini, Lemon, and Fresh Parsley. Served with Roasted Local Potatoes. $9

Dirty Rice: Brown Basmati rice mixed with colorful veggies, herbs, and spices, and homemade rice-oat crumbles. Stuffed into a roasted Acorn Squash half. $10

Millet-Veggie Cakes! Served with a side of Lemon-Parsley-Walnut Pesto. $10

Quinoa Salad with Pumpkin Seeds, with Tangerine-Serrano Chile Dressing over Beautiful Fresh Greens $10

BAKERY

Fig Molasses Muffins. $10 half dozen, $18 full dozen

Tapioca Pudding! Made with Almond Milk and plenty of Vanilla. $6

*************************

As always, most ingredients are certified organic. I try to use locally grown ingredients when I can!

Everything is vegan, which means there are no animal products. I use no soy, peanut, wheat, or gluten ingredients. When I use oats, they are certified GF, and I always list them in the item description! I do use nuts and seeds, but not in every dish. Please let me know if you
have any allergies or sensitivities!

*************************

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment