Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gluten Free Vegan Menu for delivery Friday, June 24

Hello wonderful folks!

I have not been as good about posting the menu on the blog as I'd like to be. My apologies for that! If you want to be among the first to know, please email me at rathercraftymary@gmail.com and I will be sure to add you to the list of folks I email with the menu as soon as it is ready!

Here is the menu for delivery this Friday, June 24. Please email me with orders by midnight tonight to schedule delivery on Friday. Thank you so much!

*****************

SOUP:

Chilled Watermelon-Ginger Soup! $7

PLATES:

Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus. With carrots and celery, of course! $9

Dirty Rice: Brown basmati rice mixed with colorful veggies and homemade rice-oat crumbles. Stuffed into a roasted Acorn Squash half. $10

Golden Potatoes stuffed with Butternut Squash. Served with Cultured Cashew Creme $9

Mushroom Pizza! With Red Sauce and Cashew Mozzarella $10

Quinoa Salad with Serrano-Citrus Dressing and Pumpkin Seeds over Lovely Greens $10

BAKERY:

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches, with Chocolate Frosting between! AMAZING! $7 for a pair of cookie sandwiches.

Blueberry Muffins. If my lips are purple when you see me next, you'll know I've been hitting the blueberries! Yums! $9 half dozen, $16 dozen.

*******************

Please let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities! I do not use wheat or other gluten-containing grains. I do not use peanuts or soy. I do not use dairy, egg, or any other animal products. I DO use certified organic nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies, and non-gluten
whole grains.

*******************

I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Love,
Chef Mary
Your favorite vegan personal chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment