Friday, August 19, 2011

New Menu! Beautiful Vegan Food for Delivery Tuesday, 8/23

Hello wonderful folks!

I can't believe it is already Friday!

The selection at the farmers' markets has been incredible the last
couple weeks, and it's only getting better! Enjoy this coming week's
menu. I have enjoyed creating it for you!

Please place orders by Sunday night for delivery on Tuesday. I deliver to Boston, Cambridge, Somerville, Brookline, and the immediate surroundings. Thanks!

Much love,
Chef Mary

*********************

SOUP:

Local Zucchini and Herb Soup $7

PLATES:

Guacamole! With beautiful crunchy veggies to dip! $10

White Lasagna made with Almond Bechamel, Cashew Ricotta, Spinach, and
GF whole grain brown rice noodles! $10

Antipasto Salad: An assortment of Mediterranean meze, made mostly from
local veggies. Offerings will probably include: Tomato and Cashew
Stuffed Cherry Peppers, Marinated Veggies, Pepper Stuffed Dates, and
whatever else looks amazing at the farmers' market! $10

Enchiladas! Local potatoes and veggies inside, fresh local tomatillo
sauce on top, and cultured cashew creme on the side! $10

Sunshine Millet Salad with Dried Apricots, Carrots, and Pumpkin Seeds,
over tender greens. $10

BAKERY:

Maple Cinnamon French Toast Muffins! Yum! $9 half dozen, $16 dozen

Blueberry Crisp, made with Local Blueberries and Gluten Free Oats, naturally! $8

*******************

As always, most ingredients are local and/or certified organic. I try
to use local ingredients whenever I can!

Everything I make for you is vegan, healthy, and delicious! Because it
is all vegan, it is naturally free of common allergens fish,
shellfish, eggs, and dairy. I never use wheat or other gluten
ingredients. When I use oats, they are always certified GF. I also
never use soy or peanuts. I DO use nuts and seeds in some recipes, but
can leave them out of most if you prefer. If you have any kind of
allergy or sensitivity, please let me know!

Please return the containers when you are finished with them. Reusing
the containers helps keep the Earth clean, and it helps keep prices
reasonable for all of us! Thank you!

********************

Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Much love,

Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment