Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sneak Preview!

Hello good people!

Today I have a story to tell you.

Sometimes, when I am planning future menus, I get to experiment with new recipes. And sometimes, this means I get to taste truly exquisite new things!

Last night, after I got home from the gym and should have been relaxing, I was baking instead. I know, I am unstoppable! But let me tell you, it was so worth it!

Next week, in honor of Halloween, we will have a black and orange theme. Since many of my favorite autumn ingredients are either black or orange, the hardest thing has actually been narrowing them all down to one menu!

I was inspired to create a dessert that fit the black and orange theme. It is a variation on a well-loved recipe you've enjoyed before, with a seasonal twist. Unfortunately, I don't have very good lighting, and I'm taking pictures in my camera, so the color balance is kind of off. It looks even better in person, but I think it looks pretty delicious in the picture too!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you:

Pumpkin Chocolate Almond Butter Brownies! YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment