Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fabulous vegan food from your favorite personal chef!

Hello and happy weekend to you all!

We are right in the middle of holiday preparation time. I hope you are all finding some peace and calm in this hectic season! And we have just a couple more weeks of darkness, before it starts to get lighter and lighter outside.

Just in time, I have some help for you! Let me feed you and your family, so you have a little more time to relax! Here is a wonderful new menu for delivery on Tuesday, 12/13. This week I will only be delivering on Tuesday, so please plan accordingly. Please place orders by Sunday night for Tuesday delivery in Greater Boston. Thank you very much, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Email me to order, at rathercraftymary@gmail.com

Much love,

Chef Mary

**********************************

SOUP:

Roasted Beet Soup $8

PLATES:

Kasha Varnishkes: Buckwheat, gluten free noodles, local veggies. What's not to love? $10

East Meets West Bento: Almond Butter and Jelly Onigiri (sounds strange, tastes awesome!) surrounded by delicious veggies. A perfect lunch to go! $10

Local Potatoes Stuffed with Butternut Squash, served with Cultured Cashew Cream $10

Black Bean Patties with Sweet Potato Fries and Homemade Spicy Ketchup. Served on Rice "Buns." $11

Sesame Seaweed Salad with Brown Rice $9

BAKERY:

Cinnamon Raisin Scones, served with Apple-Pear Butter (made with local fruit, of course!) $9

Cranberry Muffins! In honor of St. Lucia's Day. $9 half dozen, $16 dozen

****************************************

Whenever possible, ingredients are organic and/or local. If you have a question about a dish or an ingredient, please ask!

All dishes are vegan, so they are naturally free of common allergens fish, shellfish, dairy, and egg. Most dishes do not contain honey, and out of respect for those who choose not to partake, I will always specify any dish that does contain honey. I do not use soy, peanuts, wheat, or other gluten containing grains. I DO use tree nuts and seeds, and naturally gluten free whole grains. If you have any kind of allergy or sensitivity, please let me know!

I always appreciate it when you return washed containers for reuse. It helps lighten all our footprints, and it keeps costs reasonable!

Thank you all so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment