Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rather Crafty Super Bowl Party Menu! For delivery Tuesday, 1/31

Good morning everyone!

The Superbowl is coming up, and it's going to be big! It's Pats v. Giants this year. To get us all in the mood for the big game, I've got some great Super Bowl party food on the menu this week.

I confess, we don't have one of those TV converter boxes, so we won't be watching the game at home. But maybe we'll bring some bean dip with us and catch the amazing ads (I know, I'm a geek) out and about!

Please place orders by midnight Sunday night for delivery on Tuesday, 1/31.

See you soon!

Much love,
Chef Mary

****************************************

SOUP:

Cheezy Spinach Soup! So warming, so delicious! (Made from cashews and veggies, none of that weird fake cheese stuff.) $8

PLATES:

Southwestern Black Bean Dip! Skip those fried chips, and dip roasted local purple potatoes instead! $10

Mac and Cheezy Sauce! Topped with homemade GF bread crumbs, with veg du jour on the side. $12

Local Potatoes Stuffed with Butternut Squash, with cultured cashew creme to dip. $10

Roasted Winter Veggie Medley, with brown rice and veg du jour, and pumpkin seeds on top. $11

BAKERY:

Sweet Cinnamon Maple Bean Dip. I made a test batch this morning and it is satiny smooth, and so good! I am enjoying it with steel cut oats and a sliced Macoun apple right now! Yours will come with chewy house-dried honey apple slices to dip, but dipping and topping possibilities are endless! $8

Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches. The BEST flourless almond butter chocolate chip cookies embrace rich chocolate frosting. $8

Carrot Muffins! With raisins and nuts. $10 half dozen, $18 dozen

***********************************************

As always, all the ingredients I use are the highest quality available. I do not use any meat, dairy, or egg ingredients. I know some vegans don't use honey, and out of respect for that choice I make a note when a dish contains it. If you would like to know why I do encourage the use of honey, email me and ask! I don't use soy, peanuts, wheat, or other gluten containing grains. I DO use fresh fruits and veggies; local and/or organic whenever possible. I also use organic seeds, nuts, beans, and non-gluten containing whole grains. If you have an allergy or sensitivity to anything at all, please let me know. If you have a question about any ingredient or method, please don't hesitate to ask!

Looking forward to feeding you and your families soon!

Love,

Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment