Friday, May 13, 2011

Gluten Free Vegan Menu for Delivery Tuesday 5/17. Raw Pad Thai Salad! Yum!

Good afternoon!

This week's menu was absolutely delicious! I just had some potato leek
soup for lunch. Yum! It really is great hot or cold, if I say so
myself!

On to next week! I felt so inspired as I was designing these dishes. I
hope you love them as much as I do!

********************

SOUP:

Back by popular demand, Chunky Veggie Stew! $6

PLATES:

The Classic: Raw Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus with Carrots and
Celery to Dip $9

The variation: GREEN hummus! A delicious departure from the original,
with Broccoli and Zucchini blended right in. With crunchy veggies to
dip. Zoe's favorite! $9

Herbed Amaranth, with Steamed Broccoli and Pecans. So delicious, not
to mention rich in protein, iron, and other essential minerals and
nutrients! $10

Raw Pad Thai Salad! Sauce made with homemade raw almond butter, from
organic, unpasteurized almonds, chiles, and cilantro. Tossed with
Asian rice noodles, over greens $10

For a 100% RAW version of the Pad Thai Salad, sub veggie ribbons
instead of the rice noodles! So good! $11

Nori Caesar Wraps: Fresh shredded greens, carrots, and home grown
broccoli sprouts, wrapped up in sheets of Nori with mostly-raw, all
vegan Caesar dressing to dip. Broccoli sprouts are one of the
healthiest foods you can eat, and they are also one of the most
delicious! Served with a Grillo's pickle on the side! $9

BAKERY:

Purple Sticky Rice with Coconut Milk, garnished with Fresh Mango $6

Banana Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Muffins! $9 half dozen, $16 dozen

************************

Please let me know if you have any allergies or sensitivities! I do
not use wheat or other gluten-containing grains. I do not use peanuts
or soy. I do not use dairy, egg, or any other animal products. I DO
use certified organic nuts, seeds, fruits, veggies, and non-gluten
whole grains.

************************

Please order by midnight, Sunday, May 15, for delivery on Tuesday, May
17. Order by emailing me at rathercraftymary@gmail.com

Thanks!

***********************

A note about the summer: I WILL continue delivering all summer! That's
when some of the best produce comes out of the farmers' markets. How
could I stop?

I know many of you are teachers, and you may be wondering how your
summers will go. Well, I deliver ALL OVER the Boston/Cambridge area,
even as far as Arlington and West Roxbury. I would love to keep
cooking for you, your friends, and your neighbors all summer! So keep
spreading the word, and I'll keep cooking for you!

***********************

I hope everyone is able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather we
are experiencing today. It is absolutely stunning! One last, but very
important note: today is my sister Jane's birthday! Happy birthday
Jane!

Love,
Mary
Your Personal Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment