Friday, May 6, 2011

New Menu! Lovely, Vegan, GF eats for delivery to Boston, Cambridge, and beyond on Tuesday, 5/10!

Welcome to Spring!

We have just moved into a new apartment, and appropriately as I write
this, Pandora is playing Talking Heads' "This Must Be The Place."
We're getting set up, preparing and unpacking the most important room
- the kitchen! I cleaned the oven yesterday, and I am so excited to
start using it!

This coming week I have a wonderful full menu for you! It is getting
more and more springlike outside, so I just had to include more
refreshing, warm-weather meals this week. Without further ado, here's
the menu!

************************

SOUP:

Potato Leek Soup $6

PLATES:

Millet Salad with Sweet Potato, Apricot, and Almonds over fresh,
tender greens $10

Vegan Caesar Salad! So satisfying, and so yummy! Creamy dressing is
made with cashews, protein-rich nutritional yeast, capers, and lemon.
Yum! $10

Sprouted Sunflower Seed Hummus! With carrots and celery to dip, of course! $9

Comforting Seaweed Salad with Sesame and Brown Rice $9

BAKERY:

Strawberry Muffins! Nothing says spring like strawberries! Hooray! $9
half dozen, $16 dozen.

Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Brownies. So delicious! $6 each

Gluten Free Focaccia. Made with herb-infused extra virgin olive oil.
(The perfect accompaniment to a Caesar salad!) $6 a hunk

**************************

Please place orders by midnight, Sunday night for delivery on Tuesday.

*************************

As always, most ingredients are certified organic. I buy local whenever I can!

I do not use wheat, barley, or rye; when I use oats they are certified
GF. (There are no oats on this week's menu.) I do not use peanuts or
soy, or any animal ingredients. I DO use tree nuts and seeds in some
recipes. Please let me know if you are allergic or sensitive to
anything at all!

************************

Appropriately, as I close, Pandora is playing Peter Gabriel's "A Sense of Home."

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon!

Love and a Sense of Home,

Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment