Thursday, July 5, 2012

And we're back! Fantabulous new menu for Tuesday, July 10!

Hello everyone!

I am writing to you from the tail end of my vacation, where I've been relaxing, hanging out with my niece, and running on beautiful trails through the woods. What could be better? I hope you are also enjoying a relaxing week, and if you enjoy fireworks, I hope you got to see an amazing display last night!

I'll be coming home to Boston tomorrow in plenty of time to get settled in, visit my favorite farmers markets, and create a whole bunch of gorgeous dishes just for you!

The weather has been so hot, I want to add a quick note about keeping your food cool and fresh! Most of you are either around when I deliver or leave a cooler on the porch, and for this I am most grateful. Thank you! If you are not able to be home or leave a cooler with ice packs, I can also deliver to most workplaces within Boston/Cambridge/Somerville/Brookline as long as there is somewhere I can park while delivering. If you're not sure, please ask! I want to make it as easy as possible to get great, fresh food to everyone!

Without further ado, here it is! A truly wonderful new menu that I am really excited to bring you! Please order throughout the weekend for delivery on Tuesday, July 10. Thanks so much!

Much love,
Chef Mary

******************************
*****************

SOUP:

Roasted Beet Soup! Fresh and vibrant, and such an amazing shade of fuchsia. $8

PLATES:

Veggie Bounty Lasagna! Gluten free brown rice noodles layer with creamy cashew ricotta, plenty of herbs, and TONS of fresh veggies from the farmers market. This is going to be amazing! $12

Pumpkin and Poppy Seed Rollups! Fresh veggies and sprouts, rolled up in nori with a wonderfully raw spread of pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds, and just a touch of lemon. My new favorite! $12





Taza Chocolate Chili! Beans, veggies, fresh and dried chilis, and a bass note of dark chocolate from our favorite local chocolatier, Taza, just up the street in Somerville! Fabulous! Served with brown rice. $11

Sun Dried Tomato and Zucchini Hummus! Yummy, summery, and downright addictive! With crunchy veggies to dip, of course! $10

BAKERY:

Banana Buckwheat Chocolate Chip Muffins! Everyone's favorite! $10 half dozen, $18 dozen

Peach Crisp! With a perfectly crunchy topping of oats and almonds, and a dollop of agave vanilla cashew creme on the side. Delectable! Raw version available with buckwheat-date topping. $9

*************************************************

SPECIAL DIETARY CONSIDERATIONS:

Please inform me before ordering if you are allergic or sensitive to anything at all! Everything is vegan, and therefore free of dairy, egg, and meat (including fish). I do not use any soy, peanut, wheat, or any gluten-containing ingredients. Oats are certified GF. I have tried to compile a list of potential allergens below, but keep in mind that it is not a comprehensive ingredients list and there may be potential allergens not listed (and I may miss something while listing here.) Please ask me if you have any questions at all, no matter how silly they may seem!

NUTS and SEEDS: Soup contains cashews, which can be omitted on request. Lasagna contains cashews and almonds. Rollups contain pumpkin seeds and poppy seeds. Hummus contains sesame. Crisp contains almonds; cashew creme may be omitted. Muffins contain flax; chocolate may be omitted. Chili contains chocolate and beans.
GARLIC: A little in the soup, lasagna, rollups, and a bit more in the chili. May be omitted from hummus.
RAW: Choose the hummus and the rollups, and the raw version of the crisp!
GRAIN-FREE/SCD: Choose the hummus, rollups, and soup. Choose muffins and raw version of crisp if you tolerate buckwheat (not a true grain.)
ACD: Many good choices! Soup, rollups, hummus, and raw version of crisp are probably the very best ACD options.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Much love,
Chef Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment